Friday, June 3, 2011

I Wanna Hold Your Hand

Day 3: Hands
In this photo journey I am taking, today's assignment was "hands".  I tried several different ideas, took a billion pictures, and ended up with this:
I took it while I was walking with Doodle.  I didn't even look at the camera display.  I was really just enjoying the pressure of her little hand holding my finger.  She is totally in the "all by myself" phase of toddlerhood.  And though I am grateful for her independence, every one in a while I miss being needed for the little things.  Today as we walked, I wasn't so much needed, but wanted.... at least for 2 minutes and then she was off to climb the rocks.  

1 comment:

  1. This photo is wonderful! Izzy's waves add a nice layer to the overall dimension of the piece. Warm. Inviting. Genuine.

    ReplyDelete