Sunday, June 5, 2011

Cloudy

Day 4: Clouds


When I was a kid, I loved "finding" things in the clouds.  Truth be told, I still get easily distracted while driving over the mountains on a day filled with big white billowy clouds.  So I was pretty excited about taking pictures of the clouds.  Wouldn't you know, on Saturday there was hardly a cloud in the sky.  We went out for lunch to a brewery on Afton Mountain.  I took my camera, no clouds.  I was determined, so I drug the camera along to a friends birthday party.  Desperate for something, I took a picture looking up through the tree I was sitting under.  I figured I could at least get some really nice contrast between the sky and the leaves.  When I loaded the pictures, I was excited to see that not only did I get that lovely contrast, I also got a swan!

No comments:

Post a Comment