Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I Love You, But I Don't Think I Like You!

Day 14: Someone You Love

This shouldn't be hard.  Take a picture of someone you love.  I love my Favoritest, I love Doodle, I love our dogs.  I shouldn't have had such a hard time.  The problem wasn't finding someone I love.  Today, it was finding someone I liked to take a picture of.  Doodle and I both woke up on the cranky side of the bed/crib today.  No matter what I did, I couldn't get into a good mood.  It was just a blah sort of a day.  So I ignored the camera, all day.  After a long nap, things weren't looking much better.  News of yet another solo dinner didn't help matters.  Sometime during dinner, my mood started to lift (maybe the phone call from my Favoritest saying he was coming home).  After dinner, Doodle and I had a giant tickle fest on the couch.  It was the first time all day that we were both happy.  My Favoritest came in in the middle of the fun.  He jumped right in.  As a reward he was licked to death by the dogs and fought to get kisses from a squirming 2 year old.  As I watched them playing, I grabbed my camera.  I love to watch my Favoritest when he is in the moment with Doodle.  With his schedule and stress level it is rare, so I savor it when it happens.  Tonight I got lucky enough to capture it for all of us!  

1 comment:

  1. This picture is absolutely wonderful. Such the pro!

    ReplyDelete