Sunday, July 29, 2012

Where Sleeping Baby Sleeps Best

What a couple of weeks it has been! I can't believe that so much has happened in our lives. I have a smattering of stories and pictures to share. They are once again out of order, because I have stories to go along with them. Also, I would like it noted that even with a newborn and an state to state move, I am only about 2 weeks behind on posting. When Doodle was born, my dear friend JJ gave me one piece of advice: Put that baby to bed sleepy but awake! We took her advice and also borrowed her copy of Babywise. We weren't rigid about a schedule, but did work hard to establish a routine of eat, play, sleep. Doodle was a great sleeper. We never had to cry it out or rock her to sleep. I have freely admitted that I think this miricale was a combination of her personality and our efforts. Along comes number 2 and we do the exact same thing. Only problem is, she is having none of it! Only other problem is, our life is in chaos. On top of the move, absent father, and healign from a c-section, I had a little issue with pre-eclampsia (more on that in the next post).So, here is where the baby likes to sleep best.

July 18 (364/365)


The second picture is one of where we would really like her to sleep. Overall, she is getting better at bed sleeping everyday. I can't really blame her. If I could sleep in a vibrating papizan chair all day every day, I sure would!
July 21 (somehow I got screwed up on my counting of days but this is still part of the 365 days)

No comments:

Post a Comment