Thursday, July 5, 2012

Still Life

So life definitely not been boring of late, but I haven't always had my camera on had.  So, I have ended up taking some still life shots.  Not anything ground breaking, but it has been fun to play around!

Reflection of door knob in dog's water bowl
June 12 (327/365)
 Hole filled leaf against the dusky sky.  Love the color combinations of this!
June 16 (331/365)
Obviously I enjoy reflections.  This is a reflection of the pillow behind a lamp.  The pillow says "Home Sweet Home" and just in front of the pillow is a snow globe of downtown Pittsburgh.  I promise, I didn't place it there.  Maybe it is God's way of reminding me that home will be where we make it!

June 21 (336/365)
 My attempt at capturing the shadows of the leaves outside our window.  It looked a little bit like lace in real life.  In the picture, it looks much more like a dark night sky and the moon peaking out of the corner. 
June 25 (340/365)

No comments:

Post a Comment