Saturday, July 7, 2012

So This Is Why People Have Husbands!

My Favoritest had an entire week off before he went to Pixburb.  I was equal parts excited to have him around and spend time with him, and dreading having him throw me off my routine when I had lots to do!  Usually when he is home he is a bad influence on both Doodle and I.  We don't get moving till late in the day.  We end up taking the long way around to get anything done.  Things just don't happen when he is around.  Well, this week, I must eat my words.  He was super productive.  He cleaned out my car, scrubbed the mats, cleaned out his car, cleaned the front porch, changed light bulbs,  took Doodle to Little Gym, and dealt with a whiney strep infected 3 year old.  It was pretty awesome if I do say so myself.  Sisterwife and I always laugh that we can totally understand how it would be nice to have a second wife around, but that you couldn't pay either of us to have a second husband! Well, if I had someone this helpful home all the time, I might consider it!
Here's a picture of Doodle helping My Favoritest replace a light bulb.  She was so excited that Daddy asked her to help him!
June 29 (344/365)
The only thing My Favoritest didn't do all week was shave:)  Here's my bearded man!

June 28 (343/365)


No comments:

Post a Comment