Thursday, July 12, 2012

Getting To Know You

We spent the second day of Sadie's life getting to know each other, taking pain pills, sleeping, and forcing myself to move around.  All in all, about what I expected day 2 post-op.  We had several visitors and enjoyed the company.  In the afternoon, Doodle arrived.  She insisted that Bubbie put her Big Sis shirt back on before they came.  It made my heart sing that she was so proud to be called a big sister.  She was equally excited to see Sadie and play on our phones.  I did manage to get some really good pictures of My Favoritest and his girls.  I am sure that Doodle is going to teach Sadie just how to wrap Daddy around her finger!
Even though you can't see her eyes, you can see the wonder in Doodle's face

July 10 (355/365) 
Please notice how Doodle's finger is inside the paci.  She was instructing Sadie on how to use the paci correctly!

5 comments:

  1. I did not know that little girls got hats with bows!! Ah-MAZ-ING to me (I know, I need to get out more)!! She is absoooolutely gorgeous just like the rest of you Wests!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so pretty! Mosel Tov Honey! You and Shawn did good! Twice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pokie! Love you, miss you and can't wait to see you in September:)

      Delete
  3. Awww! How precious!! Congrats Danielle!!

    ReplyDelete