Tuesday, July 17, 2012

FOURteenth of July

Apparently Sisterwife and Landlord are faithful readers of this blog.  It appears they noticed my sadness at our lack of 4th of July celebrations.  In my mind, the 4th festivities were always going to be our last hurrah with our friends.  It was a way to get together without focusing on our impending move.  So, while they were visiting plotting to steal Sadie at the hospital, Sisterwife and Landlord informed me we were cooking out over the weekend.  It was a perfect evening.  The kids were wild, the food was good, there was rain so we didn't stay outside and the boys drank beer.  Before the evening was over, I remembered to get a picture taken of the 3 of us.  I have to give a shout out to Sisterwife's husband (does that make him my brother husband?).  He was smart enough to realize that 5 days post-partum I would not appreciate a full body photo.  


July 14 (360/365)
I will not get mushy, but you girls know my true feelings for you!  You have made Virginia my home and you have been my family away from family.  Love you both!

1 comment:

  1. I want a copy of this picture!!!
    Also, given the conversation we had about my freakishly long torso, the other thing I think about when I look at this picture involves the words "circus freak" :-)

    ReplyDelete