Friday, July 6, 2012

Really Ready! Really!

So while Doodle and My Favoritest enjoyed a date at Chick-a-Way, I enjoyed my own night out. My night involved actually acting like we are going to have a second child moving into our house in less than a month (at the time of the picture).  I hit the Target and gathered all the things I could think of that needed to be replaced.  The best part of the story is that I took the money from the garage sale and only spent about $20 out of the checking account!  Love it when that happens!


June 17 (332/365)

Along the same lines I finally made Doodle a calendar to help her keep up with everyone's comings and goings.  It was getting a little confusing to her to keep up with the time line in relation to Sadie and Pixburb. 
June 23 (338/365)
And, just to make everyone else more comfortable, I actually packed a hospital bag.  When I was pregnant with Doodle, I was in such denial that I was going to have a baby that my dear friends JJ and Maimie had to come and pack a bag for me, seriously!  They will both be glad to know it is packed, and yes JJ, I got the important stuff:)
June 27 (342/365)

Apparently I am not the only one who decided a little last minute planning was in order.  I took a few minutes to look over "What to Expect the First Year".  I left the book on the couch and ever since Doodle has been enjoying reading the book about "taking care of baby Sadie".  At least one of us will know what is going on!
June 30 (345/365)





No comments:

Post a Comment