Friday, June 29, 2012

Water Fight

Back in the winter, I posted  a link to the funnies snow ball fight ever.  It was in this post about Doodle in the snow and her snowball fight with Jayburb.  The season's may have changed, but these two are still up to some silly antics!  We spent a lovely afternoon at Sisterwife's house celebrating Butterbean's first birthday.  He is one and his favorite thing right now is to be in the water!  So baby pool party it was!  The bigger kids had fun with water gallons, and splashing around.  Jayburb had fun having a water fight with Doodle.  I didn't have my phone, so these are all still shots, but I will try to caption them with the conversation that took place between these two!




J: Come here Doodle, I want to get you with this water
D:  Whatever!
June 9 (324/365) 
J: I am getting you (but this bucket is a little cumbersome and I am going to be very slow about it)
D: Jay-burb!
Add caption
 J:  There you go, a little water never hurt anyone
D: Giggling fit

 J: Just a little more and I will have 1/4 of your body soaking wet!
D: That's enough Jayburb
 J: Wait, be still, I am almost finished
D: That is enough!

 J: All done, but don't move, I am getting more water and will be right back
D: Okay!


And I think that went on for about 3 more bucketfuls.  They cracked me up!  Never once did Doodle think about getting the bucket and dumping it on Jayburb:)

No comments:

Post a Comment