Monday, June 4, 2012

My Little Mess!

When I describe Doodle, I often say she is a mess.  It is a description that matches her physically at times, and almost always matches her personality.   Here are just a few examples of my mess.


She must be the only child who can eat an icy pop and manage to get syrup on her leg!  Like I said.... a mess!


May 1 (285/365)






Lucky for me she is willing to help in the task of cleaning up.  She is obsessed with helping with the laundry.  Always has been.  Recently she has been obsessed with using the stool to be able to reach and help me do more and more things.  Now she can really help with the laundry.
May 3 (287/365)
She amazes me at the level of excitement she can create around something so boring!  For example, new shoes.  My friend Kate sent me a box of clothes and shoes that her daughter had outgrown.  We have slowly been working our way through the box for the last 2 years.  Amongst the shoes, there were a pair of purple crocs.  They have fit Doodle for a while now, but we haven't been able to wear them because of the weather.  I pulled them out the other day because they matched her outfit perfectly.  She was so excited!  She told me they helped her to jump "the biggest jump you ever seen"!
May 4 (288/365)
When Bubbie was here, she bought Doodle some outdoor toys.  Among them was a medium size yellow ball.  A couple of weeks ago, our neighbors dog got ahold of the yellow ball and it no longer exists.  They were so sorry and apologetic.  They replaced the ball, but couldn't find a medium sized one.  So instead, Doodle is the proud owner of a big green ball.  That now lives inside.  That has become her main entertainment source.  She is constantly rolling around on it trying to figure out new tricks to try!



May 5 (289/365)




And while she may be to busy getting into messes to stop for  a hug or a kiss, she is always willing to slow down and share some zert (dessert) with her daddy:)
May 6 (290/365)



No comments:

Post a Comment