Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Fear Factor

Doodle doesn't like to be dirty, sticky, messy, etc.  She doesn't like things that stick to her.  So a couple of weeks ago when Doodle asked for a bubble bath, I gave her the stink eye in response.  I told her she didn't like bubbles.  She adamantly demanded bubbles in her bath.  Being a good mom, I grinned and poured in the bubbles.  As we did her medicine and the bath water ran, her apprehension grew.  She was talking about the bubbles and the growing pile.  When it was time to get into the water she told me she didn't want bubbles.  Once again, being a good mom I made her get in the water.  Hey, sometime you got learn that you get what you ask for and you have to deal with it.  Well, she got into the water but I am not sure she dealt with the bubbles.  She cowered in the corner and would not go anywhere near the mountain of suds.  
May 24 (308/365)
I have a fantastic video of Doodle screaming with equal parts fear and delight as I tried to put bubbles on her.  Unfortunately, she is a little too exposed to share the video with the world.  Needless to say, we haven't had anymore bubble baths at our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment