Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Find It!

We at the West house like our routines.  Doodle likes knowing that after a good nap she gets to watch TV.  I like knowing that after dinner, I only have about an hour and half left on the clocks.  The pup-pups like knowing that once we come downstairs after putting Doodle to bed, they get treats.  Literally, as we are walking downstairs the barking starts.  My Favoritest plays a game with them called "Find It".  He gets their attention, throws a small treat somewhere in the room and says "find it".  And they do!  This leads to the picture part of the story.


June 5 (320/365)


The small piece of treat landed in Doodle's bucket of balls.  Neither dog would be satisfied that the treat was found until they both found one!  Needless to say, My Favoritest and I were laughing.... a lot! 

No comments:

Post a Comment