Monday, June 18, 2012

This and That

I try to be thoughtful about taking a picture, so that I have a story to tell.  Some days, I just have a picture to share.  So here are a few days like that:)


Here's my little dancing queen!  She loves music and loves to shake it:)
May 21 (305/365)
I am not too proud to admit that the more pregnant I become, the lazier my inner housewife becomes.  So lately, when My Favoritest has been on call and not making it home for dinner, well dinner has gone the way of Doodle.  Pretty much whatever she decides sounds good is what we have.  This has lead to some serious gourmet meals around our house.  I snapped this picture and sent it to My Favoritest so that he wouldn't be too sad about missing another meal with his girls:)

May 22 (306/365)

Two things that say summer... strawberries and watermelon!  And in our house we can't get enough of either!  While I was cutting up these berries I realize how ready I am for summer.  I also love all the texture that came through in this picture.  The warping of the placement below the glass bowl.  The reflections on the spoon, and of course the gritty sugar before it melted into strawberry goodness:)
May 23 (307/365)

No comments:

Post a Comment