Monday, June 25, 2012

Pretty Piggies

I love my kid.  I really do love everything about her.  But I am not to proud to admit her faults.  One of those faults is that her toenails have only just recently stopped looking like knarly infant toenails.  They grow funky and are generally just icky.  I blame her daddy's genes for those nails:)  In the last 6 months or so they have finally gotten long enough and normal looking enough to ask her if she wanted me to paint them.  Each time I asked I got either a horrified look or a laugh and she would say "that's sill-eeee".  She even commented on Ms. Beth at the Little Gym and what color her toes were.  Still, no interest.  Well, the other morning I was painting my toes (Be impressed I could get around the belly), and she asked me to paint her toes.  I jumped at the chance.  We slapped some paint on those toes and she was so excited.  Jayburb came back from the beach and spent the morning with us.  She tried to show him her toes at least 3 times..... he was unimpressed.  But she was loving them!


June 3 (318/365)
When there is nothing else to take a picture of I tend to look around the room for inspiration.  I found none.  But I did find my ever expanding stomach with my painted piggies peeking out (if I leaned forward a little).  In reality I can no longer see my feet due to the fetal girth, but I just loved the way this looked.  Reminded me of those feet you can stick on the bottom of a balloon.  
June 4 (319/365) 34 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment