Thursday, March 1, 2012

Beagle Power!

At the end of the day, there are two thoughts are often at the top of my list:


#1: Where does Doodle come up with her ideas.  I would love to be in side her brain for 20 minutes.  While she is a chatty kid, most of her chatter lacks substance.  You have to really listen and read between the lines to get into her mind.  But, she is always thinking and processing.  Ever since she was a baby, you could see the wheels turning in her head trying to figure things out.  She just doesn't talk about things.  


#2: How did we end up with not one but two dogs who will put up with the craziness of this house.  At least once a day, Doodle will do something to the pup-pups that would make most dogs snarl and raise their fur at the very least and bite a hand off at the most.  But our dogs hardly lift an eye let alone expend the energy to open their mouth!


These two thoughts bring me to our current story.  I was getting dinner ready and listening to Doodle as she played by herself.  All the sudden I hear her sweetly say " Good boy Lo-Lo, now run.  Run Lo-Lo so you can pull me!" I look up to find her sitting on her saddle scooter (which by the way is one the best toys we ever found) reaching for the dogs tail!  All I could think was What. Is. She. Thinking!  Of course being the good mom and dog owner I am, I called the Beagle back over and allowed her to try this shenanigan again just so I could get it on film.  I promise, I did talk to her about it afterwards and explained that it was not nice to try and make Lo-Lo pull her with his tail!


February 16 (210/365)
Addendum: I wrote this yesterday (2/29 and the picture was taken on 2/16.  This morning, I again found her chasing Logan hoping to get him to pull her!

1 comment: