Sunday, March 25, 2012

A Little This and That

The Claw is gone, and I am only about 2 weeks behind.  I might finally get caught up!  


Due to traveling I did miss a picture.  Doodle hasn't' used her camera much in the last few weeks so I decided to crop a picture and find something interesting to share.  This is the background of a picture of Doodle and Bubbie.  Every time I looked at the picture, I thought of a rainbow.  What do you think?


March 11 (235/365 missed)
We are totally enjoying a warming trend in our weather.  It is slightly confusing to a 3 year old to have snow one week and play in the water table the next week, but she was really excited to get back to one of her favorite toys!  We invited our new neighbor who just turned one to come out and play too.  It was a great activity that both of them could enjoy:)


March 12 (236/365)

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rainbow? YES! 99.98%.

    I actually like that cropped section immensely! Thanks for bringing such a beautiful abstract my way this lovely late March afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barb! I definitely thought of you when I cropped this image:)

      Delete