Friday, March 16, 2012

Catch Up!

I am still rocking the claw hand so I am going to keep the words short and just share some pictures!  
February 29 (224/365)
The weather has been so crazy.  Everyone is confused!  Even the flowers!
March 1 (225/365)
I do have a little to share about this next picture.  It is actually a picture of the first gift that Doodle gave to Sadie.  She put the sticker on my belly and said it was for Sadie.  The baby must have been appreciative because the next morning she gave Doodle a little kick!
March 2 (226/365)
Our whole house has been fighting off the funk for the last 6 weeks or so.  As a result, we have resorted to using toilet paper for tissues.  The day this picture was taken, I had gotten into the shower while Doodle watched TV in our bed.  When I got out, this is what I found:)  She was trying to get some to wipe her nose:)
March 3 (227/365)
Doodle loves to try on shoes.  When I took this picture it was just because she was cute.  When I downloaded it to the computer I was intrigued by the perspective of the picture.  I'm not sure if it looks like a little person in average size shoes or an average size person in giant shoes.  I guess it looks so cool because there is nothing else in the photo to give you any idea about the size of the model:)

March 4 (228/365)
And finally the final picture in this photo montage!  We got more snow.  Doodle was super excited.  She went down the big hill on the sled, had a much faster paced snowball fight, and thought about making a snow angel.  All in all she was thrilled with the snow until....... I told her it was time to go home.  And then the pouty penguin appeared!
March 5 (229/365)

No comments:

Post a Comment