Monday, March 5, 2012

Itsy Bitzy Doodle

I love my little Doodle.  She is so unlike me that sometimes I have a hard time following her lead.  I fly by the seat of my pants, she likes to have a plan.  She even reviews the plan several times a day, listing out our activities.  She is also a rule follower.  I mean like a line drawn in the sand that you do not cross kind of rule follower.  When I pick her up from school, the teacher calls them to the door one at a time.  I love when I peek inside and see all these excited 3 and 4 year olds jumping on their spot on the carpet, rushing the door, and getting one last chance at their favorite toy, and there is Doodle sitting on her spot on the carpet waiting patiently.  Always reminds me who she is!  A couple of weeks ago, I peeked in the door to see her sitting on her spot with a giant spider on her head.  I had to turn around I was laughing so hard.  I do love this girl!


February 21 (215/365)

No comments:

Post a Comment