Sunday, March 18, 2012

Rest Time

Sisterwife and I swap kids often.  At least that is what I like to believe.  Really, she keeps Doodle way more often they I keep the boys.  The whole pregnant, million doctors appointments, exhausted thing has put me super in debt!  But I finally got the chance to even the balance a little bit last week.  Sisterwife was at a doctors appointment and I had all 3 rug rats.  The little one, Butterbean was supposed to be taking a nap.  The two older ones needed to have "rest time".  Otherwise known as "watch t.v. and veg on the couch time.  Here is the conversation that preceded this picture:


Me: Okay guys, it's time to rest
Jayburb: Hey Doodle, wanna lie on the couch with me?
Doodle: Okay
Jayburb: You lay on the inside so you don't fall off (chivalry is alive and well in the under 5 demographic)
Doodle: Okay
Doodle climbs on couch, Jayburb lays down beside her
Jayburb: Wanna hold my hand? (can't blame a kid for trying)
Doodle: No thank you.


Me: trying to laugh silently, not pee my pants, and grab my phone at the same time... not an easy feat!


March 6 (230/365)

1 comment: