Monday, March 12, 2012

Times They Are A Changin!

If you read this, you know that sunset and sunrises are one of my cop-out pictures.  If I haven't taken a picture one day, they sky is my model.  There will come a time I am sure when I will run out of things to say about these paintings in the sky, but I am not quite there yet.  With Baby Sadie growing away, and Doodle getting older and older everyday, I looked at this series of pictures and immediately starting humming "Sunrise, Sunset" from Fiddler on the Roof.  It was sung at our wedding, and always seems to resonate with the changing stages of my life.  I am constantly amazed at what is happening to our little family.  


February 23 (217/365)


Doodle got a package a couple of weeks ago. Inside were a pair of shoes and a blanket.  But not just any shoes or any blanket.  The shoes were to wear with her flower girl dress.... and they have a tiny little heel.  The blanket was mine as a child.  Bubbie sent it to Doodle to play with and use for her dolls.  As I looked at the shoes and the blanket sitting together on the table, I got a little sad.  When did my baby get old enough for heels (even if they are tiny).  And, at the same time I was saying a silent prayer that she love to play with dolls, and trucks, and toys, and use her imagination, and keep her innocence for many more years to come.  I don't want her to grow up too fast!


February 24 (218/365)
Like I said before, Doodle isn't the only one growing in this house!  I am too.  Thankfully, not as steadily or as quickly as I did when pregnant with Doodle, but growing just the same!  I wasn't really good about taking belly pictures with Doodle, so I am trying to be better this time around.  Since My Favoritest wasn't home, I tried to get a picture by myself.  It is kind of a fun picture, because it is a mama's eye view:)  Sadie is about 20 weeks.  At the time of the picture we were half-way cooked:)
February 25 (219/365


No comments:

Post a Comment