Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Winter Not So Wonder

We had a stint of chilly weather.  It was kind of days that I wished it would snow.  I know, never thought you'd hear me say that!  But it was just cold, and damp, and icy, and miserable.  We were stuck inside and we hate to be stuck in the house.  Because we get stir crazy about as fast The Beagle can get into trouble, I will try to get us outside any chance we get.  So, I have just learned that it is better to bundle up and take a walk than it is to stay inside.  By the afternoon, it had warmed up to a crisp, cloudy 40ish, so out we went.  Doodle and I both took our cameras, and here is the best shot from both of us!


January 19 (182/365)

And since I somehow managed to forget to take a picture the next day, here is a substitute pic from Doodle
January 20 (183/365 Missed)




The cold snap continued and I tried really hard to look on the bright side and find some picture opportunities.  When I woke to the frozen wonderland, I immediately went out to get some shots.  Part of me was hopeful that it was going to warm up and melt all the beauty.  Fat chance!


January 21 (184/365)
And because being covered in ice wasn't fun enough, the skies decided to try and snow a little bit.  Try is all it did.  Once again, the neighborhood kids were disappointed with Mother Nature and her efforts at helping them have a snowball fight!
January 22 (185/365)

No comments:

Post a Comment