Sunday, February 5, 2012

The Nose Knows

It is no secret that the Beagle and I have our moments.  Moments of great love.  And moments of me screaming "That's it!  I'm sending you to the pound!  Get ready for a new home".  I promise, we love him.  He is just into everything and constantly looking for trouble.  Seriously.  When I walk out the back door in the afternoons, he immediately runs to the kitchen counter to look and see what he can get into.  I have seen him do it!  He has a nose that will not let up.  If he smells something, he has to find it.  That makes his life purposeful and interesting.  Especially when living with a 3 year old who drops food in random places. Like, between the couch cushions, under the play kitchen, and under the stove!  We managed to capture one such moment of his tenacity!  Please remember he is 40 pounds of nose sniffing power!  We never figured out what he was looking for, but he finally found whatever scrap of food and came out from the depths of the couch!


January 8 (171/365)

No comments:

Post a Comment