Saturday, February 25, 2012

Typical Few Days!

Balloons, balloons, balloons!  We are constantly waiting for them to "be ready to have the string off".  Sometimes we do it to early and there is just enough helium to help them stay afloat when Doodle throws them up in the air.  This then requires me to climb on furniture and reattach the string!
February 2 (195/365)
We live in a small space.  As a result, we use every spot for something.  The back of the door has become one of Doodle's favorite play spots.  She got a new Leapfrog toy for Hanukkah and as she has learned how to use it, she spends lots of time in front of the door.  Sometimes, she insists on building a word before we leave the house.  That is what was going on the morning I took this picture.  I love the look of her.  Pony tail, boots, and busy:)
February 3 (196/365)
I spend a recent Saturday in Richmond at a photography workshop.  It was really good and I learned how to take my camera off program mode and how to do things manually.  I also learned a few things about editing and composition.  I also learned that I want a new lens and some editing software!  I guess that is what you are supposed to learn. As I was playing I got this fun picture of a water glass.  I love the way the carpet looks through the water!
February 3 (197/365)
Some how, I managed to forget to use my camera the day after the workshop.  So, instead of one of Doodle's shots, I have this shot of my sweet girls sweet hands.  We were trying on her flower girl dress for my niece's wedding.
February 4 (198/365)

1 comment:

  1. She is going to be so beautiful! I cannot wait to see all of you :)

    ReplyDelete