Thursday, February 9, 2012

Fire In The Sky

I am ready for Spring.  This year it has nothing to do with the weather.  I am tired of the dark!  I have a good friend who every year reminds me that December 22 is the shortest daylight day of the year, and that after that the days get longer.  I hold to that thought from the minute we fall back until the second we spring foreword.  I long for late afternoons playing in the courtyards, cul de sacs, and alleys of our neighborhood. I pine for the sunshine each evening when I let the dogs out back and hear a creepy night time sound.  I ache for my internal clock to think it is day time and not want to go to sleep at 8:00.  I am a sun lover and vitamin D addict.  So here is to the sun setting latter in the day, and enjoying every minute of the fire!


January 12 (175/365)

No comments:

Post a Comment