Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Big Pony!

My very first blog post ever was called Perception.  It was my musings on the little things that make me realize Doodle is growing up.  I ended it saying that because a big pony tail makes her look to grown up I was banning them for at least 6 more months.  Lucky for me, Doodle hated them for a really long time.  She was forced to wear one during the summer when we went to the pool.  This was because her hair was so long it would get in her way while swimming.  Well, a couple of weeks ago the ban on ponies came to an end.  And just like I forewarned, it made her a little more grown up.  It made me a little sad too.  It's like the last little bit of my baby girl disappears when her hair gets pulled up.


January 28 (191/365)

No comments:

Post a Comment