Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Chicken. Head. Cut. Off

What is it about this time of year that makes everyone a little crazy.  I have a soon to be three year old, heading back to preschool, and I feel the stress of BACK TO SCHOOL (BTS)!!!  On one hand, I am so excited that she will soon be spending 3 glorious hours under the care of someone else 3 days a week!  On the other hand, I feel the need to cram all kinds of fun into the last few weeks of summer.  It is crazy I know.  It's not like she is in real school and I will get arrested for being truant if I decide to take a 2 week road trip. But, just the same I feel like we are saying good bye to a fantastic summer.  


On a good note, BTS means getting back on a routine and schedule.  I am proud to say, I have walked the dogs every day this week (I do realize it is only Tuesday, but still), had an early morning run one day, finished Catching Fire, started Mockingjay AND gone to bed at a decent time 2 nights in a row.  All of these things are big accomplishments of late!  Catching up on my 365 project has also been on my mind.  I hate to clump a bunch of pictures together, but I am going to do it anyway!  Like I said, I have crammed lots of fun into the last few weeks, which has left little time for blogging:)  So here is a catch up/run down of what we have been up to the last weekish!  


I am skipping my picture for August 19 (29/365) because it contains top secret information regarding Doodle's birthday party.  It will be released at a later date!


August 20 (30/365)
I like to call this one "Death of the Little Friends".  This is Doodle's new obsession.  They are called Squinkies.  They make me crazy!  She loves them.  They are everywhere!
August 21 (31/365)
Crazy Swan hanging out on a pipe at Gypsy Hill Park


August 22 (32/365)
Giant spider web found in my side yard.  Looked so beautiful in the morning sun!
August 23 (33/365)
My little Doodle testing out the sand.  It was a hard sell, but she finally tolerated the sand! As for me, I am just grateful I got to spend time at the beach!

August 24 (34/365)
Silly Boy!  Doodle and her bestie Japurb at the beach!  They are lucky kids to have one another!
So, that gets me almost caught up.  More to come later, after I reattach my head!

No comments:

Post a Comment