Monday, August 15, 2011

This Is How We Do It!

Doodle has started to try and "teach" how to do things.  Mostly she teaches herself.  Sometimes she teaches Ming-Ming and Tuck. Usually she tells me "do not to watch me", and "do not talk about..." whatever she is doing.  (Don't worry, we are working on understanding that is rude).  Anyway, lately one of her favorite things to teach us how to do is jump.  It took Doodle a long time to figure out how to jump, and she really only mastered the skill in the last 3 or 4 months.  Now she jumps all the time.  She jumps into the pool.  She jumps to get places.  She jumps from her stool the the ground.  She JUMPS!  This weekend, My Favoritest and I took Doodle to the Little Gym. Since I wasn't flying solo, I decided to bring the camera.  Lucky for me, there was lots of jumping!


"How to Jump According to Doodle"
First, you put your feet together and you squat down.

Then, you just jump with BOTH your feet

And then you just land on both feet.

And run run run so you can JUMP again!
August 13 (23/365)

No comments:

Post a Comment