Saturday, August 27, 2011

Ooops!

So obviously, I am a little behind on my photo postings.  I have no good excuse, other than Life.  And if that is my excuse, I can't really complain, because Life is good around here!  So while I am more than a week behind posting pictures, I have plenty to share.   I am going to try and group them together so I can get a little caught up.  The problem is, many of them  have story to share, or a deep thought to ponder.  So, I may have several posts in a day if I have the time to write.  Hope y'all don't get too bored.  


As this personal photo challenge has progressed, I have managed to take pictures each day.  For the most part they have been a natural picture of what we have been up to at the time.  Only once or twice have I had to think of something to photograph.  And so far, I have not missed one day.  I almost ruined my perfection.  About 2 weeks ago, I went up to bed, got in my jammies, and had a moment of peace before realizing I hadn't taken a single picture.  I stumbled downstairs and grabbed the camera.  Prepared to take a sleepy shot of anything, check the square for the day and go to bed.  It was then that I remembered I forgot to charge the battery.  It was dead.  Not wanting to be a failure 26 days into my challenge, I substituted my phone to take a picture of my poor camera and its dead battery!
August 16 (26/365)
As disappointing as that photo is, at least I got something to show for the day.  I don't even remember what was going on that day, which must be why I have nothing better to show for it.  I made up for it as the week went on!  I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment