Thursday, August 4, 2011

Best. Dogs. Ever.

August 3 (13/365) & August 4 (14/365)


With this post, I am officially caught up on sharing my 365 pictures so far!  I am also really proud that I have actually taken a picture every say for 2 week!  Yeah me!!!  Like I said yesterday, this project is about sharing my life and learning to use my camera and eyes better.  That being said, here is my "artsy" photo for the weekish.  I have been wanting to take a picture of this tree for a while now.  Yesterday I thought about it when I actually had time!  I don't know what kind of tree it is.  But it is equal parts pretty and weird to me the way the bark peels off.  Anyway, here is the picture and then I will get to the fun part of the post.... my dogs!
August 4 (13/365)
Yesterday afternoon I was sitting on the couch with Doodle watching some singing cartoon.  I hear her talking to Lo-Lo telling him "just be still"  "Good Boy!"  "Now, you look bofull".  As I looked over at her, I simultaneously laughed out loud, tripped racing to get the camera, and begged her not to ruin Lo-Lo's "boofull" look.   
August 3 (13/365)

Seriously!  That dog better be thankful she is not into princesses, tu-tus and tiaras..... yet!  

Not to be outdone by her younger brother, Joey (Zoe) Girl got in on the photo action tonight.  She let Doodle lay all over her.  Hug her, pat her, and talk to her.  All she did was turn her head around to kiss her two legged sibling.  I couldn't pick just one of these because they were both so great.  Before I had kids I worried that they wouldn't know my Zoe.  After I had Doodle, I worried that she would not remember Zoe as being her dog.  Now, I worry about how devastated my Doodle will be when her Joey Girl is no longer with us (she's almost 12).   So, although they both make me crazy and I threaten to send one or both of them to the pound at least once a week, I love my dogs.  I love them even more because they love my daughter and she adores them back!
August 4 (14/365)

August 4 (14/365)

No comments:

Post a Comment