Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Snapshots of My 33rd Year- Day 9-10

July 30 (9/365)


Still trying to catch up a little bit.  Life has been a little hectic since we got back from our trip.  It has been filled with lots of catching up in every area of my life.  This biggest catch up has been in the laundry/cleaning department.  Laundry and I have a hate-hate relationship.  We always have and I am pretty sure we always will. The closest I have come to not hating laundry was when I lived in the first townhouse I purchased.  The washer and dryer were in the closet.  In my mind that meant that I didn't have to put anything away.  The dryer in a sense became part of my storage system.   Anyway, I hate every part of it.  Sorting. Loading.  Remembering to switch from washer to dryer.  Remembering to get them out of the dryer.  Folding.  I hate it all.  What I hate the most is putting it all away.   So, usually after I am done folding the clothes, there they sit.  All neatly stacked on my counter.  And that is exactly what happened earlier this week.  The clothes sat, and they sat, and they sat some more.  Finally, I decided to take a picture of the undershirts all neatly stacked and ready to be put in a drawer.   Don't worry, they did get put away the next morning!

July 31 (10/365)

While I spent the weekend playing catchup on all things Stay at Home Mom, My Favoritest spent the weekend working his little tale off.  I jokingly told him that Doodle saw more of him via FaceTime while we were gone that she has since we got home.  I was joking, but it IS true.  I spent the weekend trying to feel bad for him without feeling sorry and frustrated for myself.  Not always an easy task when one spends all day with a 2 1/2 year old and 2 dogs.  When My Favoritest made it home Sunday before Doodle's nap, I was excited to spend some time with him.  Ha, ha, ha!  I should know better by now.  I should know that as soon as the glasses come off, sleep is coming!  At least I can say I spent time with him in the same room!  He was also kind enough to sleep so soundly that I got a fun shot of him and the beagle together!


PS- He will never know this picture exists because he doesn't read my deep and thoughtful blog:) jokes on him today!

No comments:

Post a Comment