Friday, August 24, 2012

Blue Slide Day

As previously mentioned, the last few weeks have started to catch up with me emotionally. It has been really hard to leave everyone behind and start fresh. It has been even harder to do it while recovering from surgery. It has been even harder because I refer to my new home as The Pitty. I promise, I am trying to like it. My Favoritest is trying his best to encourage me to like our new city. His plan to make me like it is very logical.... get out and explore! So, a couple of weeks ago, we went to check out "The Blue Slide". The Blue Slide is located in Frick Park and is a slide built into the side of a hill. You bring cardboard (of which we had tons thanks to moving boxes) and slide down on the cardboard. Doodle and My Favoritest had a great time going down the slide together. SJ and I had a great time enjoying the fresh air and sunshine. It was wonderful just to get out of the house! Here are some pictures of our Blue Slide Day!



Here is SJ chilling out in the bottom of the stroller. I have to give a shout out to Jayburb for picking out a fantastic blanket for SJ. It keeps her cool and shady for days in the park!

No comments:

Post a Comment