Sunday, May 6, 2012

The Witching Hour

I am guessing that if you talk to anyone with young kids they will tell you that the hour or so before dinner time until you put the little lovelies to bed is the same thing as a 3 hour guided tour through Hell.  Our house is no different.  It begins when we come in from playing and I start getting dinner ready.  In the middle of this, the beasts need to be fed.  My Favoritest calls to update his ETA.  I realize I forgot and ingredient.  Doodle whines.  It goes downhill from there.  When my Favoritest finally arrives home the beasts and Doodle simultaneously go crazy barking and shrieking with delight.  Time to eat arrives and it's a toss up as to weather this is a quality time or chaos.  Following dinner, the rush to get the kitchen clean and toys picked up before putting Doodle to bed.  Which bring us to the pictures:)  We have been trying to teach Doodle to pick her toys.  It has been a bit of a battle.  And here is an example of that:)


We begin with discussions what has to be done to clean up.  Then follows the "I can do it by myself" phase of cleaning.
April 28 (252/365)
Followed by the "I can't do this" falling out on the floor.

 And once we finally manage to get the toys all picked up, we head upstairs to being the bed time routine and we are all grateful to see the sunset on another 3 hour tour:)


April 27 (251/365)

No comments:

Post a Comment