Sunday, May 27, 2012

Bubbie Does It Better

Most mornings Doodle asks for cereal for breakfast.  We are super health conscious at our house and she has a limited choice of cereal..... froot loops, coco puffs, cheerios (honey nut of course) and just do we don't go into sugar overload checks.  Like I said, we are healthy.  Well a few weeks ago as we were coming down stairs Doodle asks if we can have fried moxah.  I know, you have no idea what I am talking about.  Don't worry, neither did I.  She repeated herself about 3 times. When I still didn't understand what she wanted she added "fired moxah like Bubbie makes".  And then I realized she was talking about fried matzah.  A full 4 weeks after Passover.  Since we had all the ingredients, I was happy to oblige.  She helped me make it and was very excited to sit down to breakfast.  About 3 bites in, she looks at me and says "Mommy, Bubbie makes this better!"  I had to agree with her.  There are somethings you mommy always makes better!
April 16 (270/365)

No comments:

Post a Comment