Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Random Recall

And once again, life has gotten in the way of blogging. We have been chugging along (at a slightly slower preggo pace) trying to get all our ducks in a row.  So here I sit in Starbucks ready to get busy blogging and I realize that I don't have my you know what together.  I don't have pictures downloaded where they need to be.  Oh well.  I guess one post is better than none!  There is not much theme to what I've got here, and there are some good stories in the middle.  so I'm just going to post some random pictures out of order and save the good stories for individual posts!



April 10 (265/365)
April 11 (266/365)

We enjoyed a lovely family dinner out and discovered that fries make a great dessert... when they are made of funnel cake, topped with ice cream and whip cream, and served with 3 spoons! 

April 13 (268/365)


I attempted to get a good shot of the juice droplets on the cucumber.  Notice I said attempted.  It didn't work.  My intention was good.  When I took this picture, I remember thinking of summer time.  Not sure why, but that was where my brain was.

April 14 (269/365)


Here's a shot of Landlord's Youngest and Doodle being silly!  We spent a lovely, hot morning at the elementary school playground.
April 15 (270/365)


No comments:

Post a Comment