Sunday, January 15, 2012

Perspective!s


I am having a lot of fun playing with perspective in my photos.  It is encouraging me to look at the world from new angles.  This is a balloon Doodle got from another birthday party.  Our kid is the only kid who begs for the balloon to be ready to come off the string.  She doesn't like them until the helium runs out.  She wants to play catch with them.  Anyway, once again necessity is the mother of invention.  I needed a picture, the balloon was there!

December 12 (144/365)

Love/Hate.  That is how I describe my feelings about the item (and its ever multiplying friends) pictured below.  They are squinkies.  But Doodle calls them little friends.  They are tiny.  Can sit on a dime.  They are rubber, as in bounce all over God's green earth (and every restaurant floor).  They are cheep.  And we are constantly looking for a specific one.  This was taken after a long afternoon of searching for "the one I need mommy!"  We seriously need to work on some describing words!

December 13 (145/365)

Just the start of another beautiful day in GA! I love that this picture is so eery and gray.  You can't tell if it's sunrise or sunset.  
December 14 (146/365)


No comments:

Post a Comment