Monday, January 30, 2012

Ending the Year

So here we go again!  My goal for Feb. is to post every day!  We will see if that happens!  I have enough back log that I should be able to write a few posts at a time and publish daily. 


I know I told you about Doodle getting a camera for Christmas.  I have decided that if I forget to take a picture I will substitute with something from her portfolio:)


And since you have been warned:
December 29 (161/365 missed)
My little Doodle is always ready to jump!
December 30 (162/365)
We rung in 2012 in a very low key manner.  My Favoritest was on call yet again.  I am grateful he has gotten Thanksgiving and Christmas off every year, but the trade off has been that he has been on call for New Year's Eve every year we have lived in VA.  Join that with the face that we have a kid and well, NYE, not so magical as it once was.  We have adopted the low key tradition of dinner at Landlords and then home for bed and bath and maybe a NYE kiss... usually I'm asleep!  Anyway, that whole story has nothing to do with the pictures, because they are both morning pics:) Doodle and I had the holiday mornings to ourselves... which meant breakfast/tv in bed!


December 31 (163/365)
And this was our first pic of 2012!  I think we sent it to my Favoritest to tell him we were missing him!
January 1 (164/365)


No comments:

Post a Comment