Tuesday, October 16, 2012

We Got Ears!!!

We celebrated Doodle's birthday last weekend with a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse bash! This is the first time we have had space to have a party at home. Doodle was excited to have all of her friends celebrate with us. I am a woman of few words this week, so here are the pictures!

I am a totally birthday party dork! I made Mickey Mouse ears for the kids even though I knew my own would not wear them. She hates headbands.
Along with my dorkiness is a sickness involving birthday cakes. Thanks to Landlord and Sisterwife, I realized that making fantastic looking cakes isn't as hard as it looks. It just takes alot of planning, supplies, patients, and most of all LOVE! Doodle knows that I have made her cakes in the past and this year she got into helping me plan it. Becuase of that, every one of the clubhouse gang had to be on the cake!l
I felt like I spent the whole party running around like a chicken with my head cut off! I didn't really get to take as many pictures as I wanted. I also don't want to post too many pictures of Doodle's friends without speaking to their parents.
Doodle obviously enjoyed the unlimited snacking aspect of the party. Please notice that she has a different bowl in each picture. And yes, she ate so many snacks she didn't want dinner!


The kids played and had fun. I had stations set up for necklace making, play doh, giant bowling, a bean bag toss, and sidewalk chalk. The kids turned it into a free for all fun fest, which was perfect!

We sang Happy Birthday and opened presents!

And although I didn't take a ton of pictures, I did manage to get a family picture and a couple of pcitures of the girls in their "matches"!



No comments:

Post a Comment