Monday, October 22, 2012

The Week My Favoritest Left- Part 2

Life interrupted this post getting out sooner, and I know you have been anxiously waiting (or not!). But here is what happened the rest of the week that My Favoritest was gone. The girls and I sadly dropped Beverly at the airport on Wednesday and I buckled down for a long few days! I was determined to make the best of the solo situation, and decided being busy was better than being bored. So we headed out to the zoo! We had a great morning. Doodle and I sat and laughed at the lemurs and she had a snack with the gorillas. SJ... slept. Imagine that!





We also managed to make it to the aquarium portion of the zoo. Doodle had a great time touching the giant sting ray and crawling through the tunnel under the touch tank.








We also discovered the play area. The first time she went down the slide, she was a little nervous.

But after one time, she was hooked. She must have gone down the slide 50 times!




Doodle spent the next day at school and then we hit up Tot Shabbat that night. As I was getting the girls ready to go, Doodle climbed into SJ's bed and this is a moment that melted my heart! Doodle hanging with her sister!

We survived the week and even had a little fun! That's not to say that I want My Favoritest to leave again any time soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment