Monday, October 3, 2011

365 Catch Up Part 1

So, as I said, life has been hectic around here.  Hospitals, birthday party, trips, birthdays, oh my!  So much to share, and so little time.  Sooooo, in the interest of getting caught up on my 365, here is a lot of pictures and not much talkin'!


September 3 (44/365) 
September 4 (45/365)
Pizza making for lunch.  I am not sure who liked it better.  Doodle or the beagle!
September 5 (46/365)
This was taken during a playdate with friends.  If you know anything about Doodle, you know she HATES to be dirty, sticky, messy, etc.  She didn't even notice that her face was the cleanest thing about her!
September 6 (47/365)
The beagle having a sweet moment

September 7 (48/365)
Crumbs left over after dinner.  Doodle loves cornbread.  I loathe the mess it makes!

September 8 (49/365)
Spider web on Doodle's outdoor toy.

September 9 (50/365)
When all else fails, I have clouds!

No comments:

Post a Comment