Sunday, October 9, 2011

365 Catch Up Part 2

So here are a few more days of catching up.  Enjoy!


September 13 (54/365)
Doodle's little table full of little things that mean a lot to her!

September 14 (55/365)
Sometimes I have to convince Doodle to try new things by telling her it is somebody else's favorite thing.  Case in point, this book.  She wanted nothing to do with it.  When I told her it was Uncle Hank's favorite book when  he was little, She was all over reading it over and over again.  I love that we are getting into "real" books and I can share some of my favorite childhood stories.  If you've never read it, check it out! The Flying Hockey Stick by Jolly Roger Bradfield

September 15 (56/365)
I looked out the window and saw pink clouds.  I rushed out, took some pictures.  I went back inside to grab  Doodle and show her the awesomeness of the clouds, but in few minutes it took me to run in and run out, they were gone!  I have done nothing to retouch this photo!

September 16 (57/365)
Often I talk about my Favoritest and how hard he works and how stressed he is.  This is him totally at peace.  He is my love!

September 17 (58/365)
Oh Me-Me -Tuck and Kitten!  If you haven't been introduced to this trio, they are Doodle's loveys.  I know, the are hard and plastic.  Me-Me (whose real name is Ming-Ming) and Tuck have gone almost everywhere with Doodle for the last 15 months or so.  Kitten is not allowed to leave the house (I felt that 2 small things were enough for me to keep up with).  Although she is not quite as vigilant about taking them with her all the time, Doodle continues to play with them in all sorts of fun and creative ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment