Friday, April 26, 2013

I Swear We Ordered the Solid Baby

On April 9th, SJ turned 9 months old. And almost to the day, she refused to eat baby food. I didn't think this was going to be such a big deal. I mean she was still taking 3 bottles of formula a day. So, I figured we would add a little food at each meal time and call it a day. Oh, how wrong I was!
Once SJ realized that she didn't have to eat baby food any more, it was like we unleashed a ravenous beast! She eats with pure joy bordering on madness. She eats more than you could possibly imagine. I keep thinking that she will loose some of her fervor, but she hasn't.
It seems like all I do all day is feed the beast! We haven't found much that she doesn't like, which is good. We might go broke trying to fill her hallow leg! And I am spending lots of time chopping food into tiny bites!

This was her plate the other night. It is a salad plate, but a very full salad plate!



Here she is shoveling her food into her mouth


And this was all that was left!


And here is a short clip of her stuffing her face.  This is the only way she eats... full out, shovel style!

No comments:

Post a Comment