Friday, December 21, 2012

Cereal, Sisters, and Superman!

Aside from the quick trip to VA and Thanksgiving, not much super exciting went on in our house. Just the usual mundane 2 kids, 2 dogs, 2 parents kind of things.

 

SJ started eating cereal and was a pro both at eating it and making a mess with is. She has to be turned around backwards from everyone because she is so social she won't eat if she can see anyone!

 
Doodle continues to be absolutely in love with her sister. As a mother, I thought I understood unconditional love, and I do. But seeing how Doodle immediately loved SJ from the second she met her has been incredible to watch. SJ can do no wrong in the eyes of her sister! A few weeks ago, Doodle was lying on the baby gym with SJ. Zoe decided to join them. So of course I tried to get a picture of all 3 of my girls together.

 

What surprised me about the picture when I looked at it was how much Doodle and SJ look alike from this angle. Since looking alike is great when you are 4 here is a picture of the girls in some "matches" given to us by a family friend.

 

In other SJ news, we continue to stunt our child's development. You see, I have very unhappy infants. They cry. A LOT!!!! And putting them on the belly for tummy time makes them cry even more. So, we give up rather quickly. I have been trying to be better about making SJ spend some time on her belly. On this particular day we started out great!

And then things started to go down hill very quickly!

And by the time all was said and done (3 minutes later), I had taken her out of the boppy and put her on the floor. And I was left with a screaming superman baby!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment