Friday, September 7, 2012

What a Zoo!

I have told you in the past that part of My Favoritest's plan to make me like the Pitty is to get us out and explore the city as much as possible. We are quickly checking off items on our Pitty Bucket List (I think I should really write one if I am going to reference it). Doodle askes constantly if it is the weekend and if we are going to get out of the house and do something fun! A few weeks ago we decided to check out the Pittsburgh Zoo and Aquarium. Aside from feeling very out of place due to our lack of ill fitting Steelers gear (it was the first pre-season game) we had a great time! Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the day!




Doodle checking out the mingos! Love the side of her piggie in this!



Doodle with the baby elephant.



Doodle and I inside a tube that is the same size used to transport some animal but I cannot remember which one!



SJ taking a lunch break with us. This was the extent of her view of the zoo. She spent the rest of the morning in the bottom seat of the stroller covered with a blanket tent!



On the way out of the zoo, Doodle convinced us to let her ride the carosel. She even got on a horse that moved up and down. She practiced her princess waive. I think she has some refining to do!







Apparently the day was tiring for everyone! They slept like this for about an hour. We had a wonderful morning together as a family. We didn't manage to go to the aquarium part, but that is okay because we bought an annual membership. Good thing too because Doodle has already asked to go back 25 times!





No comments:

Post a Comment